My 13th Birthday!

On October 1,2013 it was my 13th birthday! I was so excited. Teenager at last. Everyone asked me if I feel older but the truth is it feels the same as normal. Just a lot more responsibilities to have than when I was younger. But that just comes along with any age. It was the best birthday ever. All my Dennett friends and family were with me and it was just a great time.  I missed them all so much. Everyone from Dennett became my second family and they are awesome! I can hardly wait for my 14th birthday! Anyway if you know someone has a birthday coming up soon  just post a comment saying who it is and there name ( first name only). And I’ll post about it. Talk to you later!

-Jackie <3

3 thoughts on “My 13th Birthday!

1. Hi Jackie,
    Happy 13 birthday. I got a lot of stuff for my birthday. You and Ari are now 13. Now I hope you had a great day and at least your older than my brother who’s turning 13 in December. Have a fun 365 or something days being 13.
    Sara 🙂

• Hi Sara! It’s nice to hear from you! It’s been a really long time since I was on my blog i’ve been so caught up in school things that I haven’t had any time to go on my blog. Tell your brother I said happy birthday and if you want to write a post on it. Thank you for commenting!

– Jackie <3

• Hi Jackie,
        I hope you do have fun doing homework and all that stuff that you need to do. I’ll tell my brother that you say Happy Birthday to him and tell Ari that I say Happy Birthday.
        Sara 🙂