Share

Here you can share about anything ( within reason). You could share what your doing this weekend , anything exciting that happened or happening, if your getting a new pet, If you have a birthday soon that you would like me to do a post on, or any ideas for posts. Feel free to share and I’ll try to get back to you! Thanks! 🙂

11 thoughts on “Share

1. It was no problem putting you guys on my blog. But do me a small favor and tell Ms. Girard and Mr. Avery I said hi. Also, I’m one of those people who like to have the scoop on things, so it would be nice to hear some news about there every once in a while. Bye!
    -Tessa :mrgreen:

• dear Tessa,
      On the 14th we are going to the science museum! we got new computers and some more iPad’s. Talk to you soon!

from,
      Jackie :mrgreen:

• Dear Tessa,
      On Friday we had our spelling bee. I’ll tell you who placed 1st, 2nd,and 3rd.In 3rd place (for 6th grade) Jacob B.! In 2nd Trey W.! and in 1st place (drum roll please!)…. Emily B.!! Now for 5th grade in 3rd place Jesse M.! In 2nd place Isabelle F. ! And last but certainly not least our 1st place winner for fifth grade (drum roll please) Ayah A.

From,
      Jackie :mrgreen:

2. Wow! can you believe how much snow we got! I just got my power back last night. And some people STILL don’t have power back (I feel bad 🙁 ) I hope you get your power back soon those who still don’t have power.

From,
    Jackie

• Dear Emily,
      This weekend I’m also going on vacation! I can’t wait! I like school but vacation sounds good to me! Hope you have fun with whatever your doing this vacation! 😉

From,
      Jackie :mrgreen:

3. Dear Jackie,
    I am getting a dog soon! Her name is Sundae and she is a boxer whippet mix. I can’t wait to get her!

-Rebecca A.

• Hey Rebecca! Thanks for writing on my blog. That’s really exciting that your getting a new dog! Sundae is a really cute name. Is she a puppy? Anyway good luck with your dog!

From,
      Jackie :mrgreen: