Spongebob!

As most of you already know I LOVE SPONGEBOB! I’m not the kind of person who watches T.V all day, I’ve always watched spongebob as a kid so now I just love to watch it.

20130425-172248.jpg

20130425-172319.jpg

<a

6 thoughts on “Spongebob!

1. Hello everyone! I just wanted to let you know that spongebob has been canceled on T.V. 🙁 it has been canceled for a long time but I thought you would like to know. They do still play reruns of it though so it still appears on television, On nickelodeon.

From,
    Jackie :mrgreen:

2. Dear Jackie,
    I love Spongebob too! I think it is funny and is a great show. I am sad that it is canceled too.

Sincerely,
    Marshall :mrgreen:

• Dear Marshall,
      When I heard that it was canceled I was very upset. But at least they play reruns. I have so many favorite episodes but my favorite would probably be the one where he sells the chocolate. What’s your favorite episode?

From,
      Jackie :mrgreen:

3. Hi Jackie,
    I love Spongebob. I know all the words to the F.U.N song trust me. I have watched Spongebob since I was little. I was watching Spongebob this morning on T.V. I don’t sit on the couch watching T.V all day.
    Sara 😛

• Hey sara! You are correct it is a zebra! That one was pretty easy but they’ll get harder as we go. Thanks for guessing!

-Jackie :mrgreen: