18 thoughts on “Funny random things……

1. Dear Jackie,

These are so funny! where did you find theses?? I love random stuff. I don’t know what else to say except that you have a great job! I will totaly come back to your blog.

-Rebecca A.

• Dear Rebecca,
      thanks so much for comenting on my blog!Everyweek their will be a new “theme of the week” im not sure if i will do it over vacation but i might.talk to u soon!
      From,
      Jackie :mrgreen:

2. Dear Jackie,
    I laughed out loud when I saw these, especially the pocorn one! I also loved the it takes skill to trip over flat surfaces! What a great way to give people a laugh in there day!
    From,
    Emily

3. Hi jackie,
    i loved the it takes skill to trip over flat surfaces pic!! >:3 IT IS HILARIOUS! I love your blog already it is awesome! hope you get lots of visitors!

4. Dear Jackie,

Hi! I really like your blog and its probably my favorite. Those are really funny sayings i almost laughed out loud on “I run with scissors and feel so dangerous. I look forward to your blog and will keep up with it.

Your friend,
    Ashley

5. Dear Jackie,

Those pictures are so funny! My favorite one is the one about tripping over flat surfaces. That reminds me of something I saw that said, “did you just fall? No I attacked the floor. Backwards? Yes I’m skilled!” I also like the rebel/popcorn one. It would be really cool if you kept posting things like that. I really like your blog.

Sincerely,
    Riley
    Techie Kids

• Dear Riley,
      That one is really funny! My favorite one is ” I run with scissors, it makes me feel dangerous!” Thanks for commenting on my blog!
      From,
      Jackie :mrgreen:

• Dear Daniel,
      Thanks! I might not put up anymore. I just put them up to make people laugh. I can try to put up more but it was kind of difficult so it might not work.
      From,
      Jackie

• Dear Cathy,
      Hmmmmm maybe the wrong side of the popcorn bag? 🙂 A lot of people like these sayings but it was really difficult to get them on. I want to put up more though.

From,
      Jackie D. :mrgreen:

6. Dear Jackie
    My favorite kind of ice cream is either mint chocolate , cookie dough , or under the stars ice cream. My favorite brand is friendlys

From,
    Olivia